Saturday, December 17, 2005

The relationship between the new curriculum reforms and rural education

Reading through a talk by the Minister of Education Zhou Ji (Sept. 2003) about the monitoring and supervision of education, he lays great emphasis first on the task of rural education. I think I need to incorporate this more directly into my dissertation analysis.

http://www.moe.edu.cn/edoas/website18/info5782.htm

Up until now i have not fully integrated or synthesized the new curriculum reform focus and the quality of rural schooling focus that I have. These are two important movements that are occurring simultaneously and they are certainly linked together.

I need to be sure to look for 《关于进一步加强农村教育工作的决定》 and analyze this as well and how this ties in with the new curriculum reforms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home